By Sunday at 11:59 PM:
- — Set up a Twitter account (or use an existing one) and follow me (@jmcclurken) and/or your classmates and/or some of the scholars from the DH Compendium. When you tweet about our class use the hashtag #InfoAge14.
- — Install a WordPress blog on your Domain of One’s Own account or UMWblogs.
- — Add your blog to the class blogroll using the add link widget on this blog. [Use Twitter to ask Dr. McClurken or a classmate for the password.]
- — Write and publish first blog post on why you’re taking the class and what topics/assignments you want this semester.
- Comment on the class Google Doc topic choices and Assignment ideas — use comment to identify top two topics in each part of the class, top 3 assignments you’d like to do.